Wednesday, January 13, 2021 / PUBLISHED IN News
AUDITCHAIN is looking to hire a Lead Architect
AUDITCHAIN, a developer of decentralized financial, ISAE and SSAE audit and reporting technology seeks a lead architect to lead the continued development of the world’s first decentralized continuous audit and reporting protocol ecosystem.
AUDITCHAIN is leading the development of the world’s first decentralized continuous audit and real time financial reporting protocol ecosystem for digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure. AUDITCHAIN enables continuous external validation of enterprise system and control, financial data and disclosure control environments by a network of CPAs and Chartered Accountants. The DCARPE Alliance is an accounting, audit and financial reporting consortium consisting of CPAs, Chartered Accountants, enterprise software providers and developers who are contributing resources to the development and driving adoption of the DCARPE Assurance and Disclosure Protocol. AUDITCHAIN enables enterprises to provide stakeholders with the highest levels of assurance through decentralized consensus-based enterprise external validation.
AUDITCHAIN LABS AG: Lead Architect
AUDITCHAIN LABS AG is looking to hire a Lead Architect for its development operations in Zug, Switzerland.
The lead architect will be responsible for overall technical development strategy and planning.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans and ensure that they are aligned with short-term and long-term objectives;
- Implementation of the strategy, resolutions and decisions of AUDITCHAIN LABS AG;
- Management, direction and supervision of AUDITCHAIN LABS AG’s day-to-day business activities;
- Organisation of AUDITCHAIN LABS AG’s operating business, including working places and operations, the scopes of responsibility and authority, the reporting, the information flows as well as the instruction and monitoring of the staff;
- Supervise all operations and business activities to ensure that they achieve the desired results and are in line with the overall strategy and mission;
- Analysing problematic situations and events and offering solutions to ensure the sustainability and growth of the business;
- ● Development and issuance of written regulations, business and risk policies, corporate philosophy and objectives;
- Issuance of necessary orders and instructions, guidelines for the business operations and of directives on the implementation of the business and risk policy, the corporate philosophy and the corporate objectives, within its scope of responsibility;
- Representation of AUDITCHAIN LABS AG towards third parties on operational level;
- Preparation and presentation of the annual and interim financial statements, management reports and annual report;
- Preparation of the annual budget for approval, monitoring the compliance with the budget.
- Minimum 15-year broad-based of experience in debt and equity investment banking as well as capital markets;
- At least 15 years of proven experience in internal controls, risk management and financial reporting and disclosure under Swiss GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP standards;
- Proven minimum 5-year experience with XBRL based financial reporting;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as audit committee chair.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in blockchain architecture;
- At least 5 years of proven experience with accounting systems architecture technology;
- Proven experience in capital and fund raising;
- Proven experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing visions;
- Experience and proven background in setting up and leading a team of specialists in the audit and financial reporting space as well as proven 7 years of experience in managing a team of financial specialists and analysts;
- In-depth understanding and practical experience in digital assets markets analysis;
- Proven international and intercultural work experience;
- Strong technical knowledge of internal systems architecture, systems integration and cryptographic architecture];
- Ability to balance conflicting requirements such as customer demands, strategic demands and employee demands;
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills;
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Willing to learn to get deep knowledge of AUDITCHAIN LABS AG protocol ecosystem for digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) as well as collaborating across global teams & international clients is a must.
In this leading role, you have the opportunity to work on a global scale, benefiting from a team of highly qualified specialists. You get the chance to develop and lead the operations with a high level of autonomy. You will set the path and implement the development and growth strategy of AUDITCHAIN LABS AG. Are you ready for this challenge? Candidates matching the profile described above are kindly invited to send their full application to email@example.com.
Auditchain has developed an MVP of the DCARPE Assurance and Disclosure Platform. CLICK HERE to watch a demo video of the platform.
Auditchain Partners with Monax to Integrate Dynamic Legal Contracts into DCARPE Assurance and Disclosure Platform
Coineal Joins DCARPE Alliance – Partners with Auditchain
AUDITCHAIN TOKEN ECONOMICS