Apply here: auditchain.com/careers
At Auditchain You Will
- Be a key contributor on a growing Front End Development team developing products which will disrupt and innovate in financial disclosure and auditing.
- Collaborate with designers and other developers to ensure beautifully crafted UX/UI experiences and effective implementations that get results and are delivered quickly
- Work both independently with little supervision, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Stay up-to-date on current web best practices and bring them to the website platform
- 2 years of experience or more of Web Development
- Advanced skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong command of server-side programming and principles using Node.js or similar
- Working knowledge of version control (ie. Git, Mercurial, etc)
- Working knowledge of web hosting (ie. Heroku)
- Proven ability to work from design comps/wireframes
- Strong responsive development experience
- Strong ownership of big and small projects from beginning to end
- Experience with Ruby on Rails preferred
- Experience with Angular framework.
- Past startup experience
- Experience in Agile Methodologies ( we use JIRA, Confluence, etc )
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional eye for detail
- An affinity for Web Performance and best practices
- You are extremely motivated and are always trying to improve yourself and those around you
Auditchain is developing the world’s first Decentralized Continuous Audit and Reporting Protocol Ecosystem™ for real-time enterprise assurance and financial and operating disclosure targeted to commercial, non-profit organizations, governments and decentralized networks. DCARPE™ will enable “consensus based” continuous audit of enterprise systems and organizational controls as well as real-time presentation of financial statement and audit analytics data through the DCARPE™ Explorer, a web-based interface that also provides visualized cryptographic proof of the integrity of enterprise data on a real-time basis.